Bothell, Washington, US Bothell, WA 98021
Job Title: Buyer/Planner
Location: Bothell, Washington, US - 98021
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months With Possible Extension
Knowledge Of cGMP/Pharmaceutical Regulations Required
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and actively manage relationships to optimize total cost of ownership.
- Participate in regular supplier and contractual performance evaluations and periodic business review meetings with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Place orders via purchase order line item releases.
- Maintain system planning parameters (e.g. lot size, lead-time and safety stock levels)
- Monitor product life cycles and alert appropriate team members to any actionable inventory requirements and disruption to supply.
Required Competencies: Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Advanced proficiency in purchasing / planning / ERP systems and analytics tools
- Advanced knowledge of fundamental concepts of materials requirements, planning and procurement including: inventory management, cycle counts, expediting and order placement
- Ability to effectively communicate problem statements and viable s
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, twglobal delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Debasis Banerjee