Bothell, Washington, US Bothell, WA 98021
Job Title: Communications Specialist
Location: Bothell, Washington, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months With Possible Extension
- Client is seeking an energetic, proactive and resourceful Internal Communications Assistant for our Bothell facility who loves a fast pace, change and variety of tasks. Under the direction of the Bothell Business Operations Supervisor, this Internal Communications Leader will be responsible for facilitating communication of site related information with appropriate functional team.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To The Following:
- Develop and drive internal communication strategy for the Site Leadership Team.
- Develop site wide communication strategy to influence and drive cultural change through multiple communication platforms.
- Managing newsletter including using Sway, help to drive up communication to better connect the site.
- Write, edit and publish internal communication telling the story of our patients.
- Major Writing assignments for critical site communication (email, newsletters, presentations and scripts).
- Trusted and go to partner for internal communications for all functional and cross functional groups.
- Build and sustain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitate communication regarding Bothell functions in coordination with other functional teams and Client leadership teams
- Support existing corporate People & Business Resource Groups (PBRGs) events by coordinating events for our Bothell campus in conjunction with Seattle events
- Collaborate with other Client administrative & communications teams
- The individual is required to achieve all assigned goals while maintaining compliance with all Client standards.
- Collaborate with SLT members to ensure support of site communications
- Work with Exec Admin to VP to procure Client event swag
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, SharePoint, MS Teams & Visio preferred.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment where individual initiative and accountability to the team are required.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently prioritize are critical requirements
- Maintain confidentiality and exercise sound judgment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively & efficiently manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in Teams desired but not required
- 3-5 years of experience in communication facilitation
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or Business Management.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Debasis Banerjee