Construction Planner I
Macon, Georgia GA 31216
Job Title: Construction Planner
Location: Macon, Georgia - 31216
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Constructs, builds, repairs, and inspects Hybrid Fiber Coax (HFC) networks to provide voice, video, and data to residential and commercial customers.
- Coordinates with other utilities for permits, joint trench, pole applications, and service issues.
- Performs field engineering of proposed projects and ensures alternative routing delivers the most cost effective design for construction.
- Coordinates all customer implementation activities including site walk-throughs, node placements and subcontract labor.
- Coordinates contractor work, coordinate and/or obtains permits, access, or ROW agreements where applicable, distributes design prints and other necessary working documents.
- Negotiates and approves design or construction changes.
- Researches and reviews plans, gathers necessary data and listing material requirements for the project.
- Coordinates with public works personnel, developers, commercial customers, building owners, and utilities on joint trench projects.
- Participates in managing and estimating (revenue-delete) cost forecasts, material planning, capital and expense budgets.
- Verifies serviceability, surveys proposed service routing, and estimates material, construction, and labor costs.
- As projects are completed, perform tasks to close tasks in the database/tool, reconcile assets, and generate reports to ensure proper closure of the project.
Must have own vehicle
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Raj Singh