Branchburg, New Jersey, US - 08853 Branchburg, NJ 08853
Job Title: DC Virtualization
Location: Branchburg, New Jersey, US - 08853
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Candidate should be willing to work flexible shift timings.
- Should have experience working with Global clients.
- Should have total 7+ years of relevant experience in IT Infrastructure support.
- Must have a hands-on experience of system administration of Windows server side infrastructure (Windows 2008, 2012, Active Directory, Server Hardware etc.) and associated technologies e.g. DNS, DHCP, WINS and Group Policies
- Extensive Experience with HP Proliant DL ML and Blade servers.
- VMware and Cloud certifications AWS and Azure (Atleast 2)
- Excellent OS, Hypervisor and Network Troubleshooting skills.
- In-depth knowledge on working of ESXi Server & vCenter Server(5.x, 6.x).
- Architect and develop customer solutions based on current hands-on knowledge of the VMware product line, storage, networking, management, and associated customer business processes.
- Experience in architecting, designing and deploying virtualized infrastructures, ideally with a special emphasis on VMware vSphere 6.5.
- Good troubleshooting skills related to VMware vSphere products specially, ESXi, VCSA.
- Experience in scripting eg. PowerShell, PowerCLI.
- Proven experience with IT automation systems (BMC, HP, IBM/Tivoli, CA)
- Understanding of computer server architectures, including peripheral interfaces (SCSI, RAID, Ethernet) and multi-processor designs (SMP)
- Knowledge on VMware Datacenter and Management Products like vSphere, vCenter Converter, Lab Manager, Capacity IQ etc. is must.
- Hardware: Hands on Servers (HP/DELL/HP/IBM) Work independently and as a member of a team of consultants on engagements with customers, often in a technical leadership role.
- Provide architectural guidance and oversight into integration of VMware products with third party capacity management and monitoring, high availability solutions.
- Work independently and as a member of a team of consultants on engagements with customers, often in a technical leadership role.
- Participate in the pre-sales process to understand customer business and technical objectives and product requirements, in order to develop effective solutions.
- Document best practices in developing and deploying VMware solutions, and feed them into our knowledge base for reuse by customers and partners.
- Responsible for overall Patch Management process for all the Windows servers using Tools like SCCM.
- Resolving OS vulnerabilities identified by IT Security team.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Christa Pallapothu