Chandler, Arizona, US - 85525 Chandler, AZ 85525
Job Title: Data Center
Location: Chandler, Arizona, US - 85525
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Individual will be part of team responsible for Server, Network & Unified Communication devices installed at the Data Center.
- IMACD Support team will also be responsible for assisting any preventive UPS Maintenance as well as asset tagging in Data Closet/Computer room.
- Excellent Hands-on Experience in supporting various Hardware which are part of Server, Network and Unified Communication services.
- Should have worked in supporting following Hardware from a Hands & Feet support perspective Basically for Telecom (Voice & Video, Wireless ASCOM Handsets) o Network (Router, Switch, Firewall etc) o Server and Storage (Dell, HP, EMC NetApp etc)
- Break-Fix and IMACD day-to-day support for all Infrastructure devices (Network, Unified Communication and Server)
- Perform all Adds/Change/Remove and installations following an Approved Service Request or RFC/task, including Server/Network/Unified Communication Device refreshes. - Unpack the Server/Network/Unified Communication Device and visually inspect for damage if any and report back to requester
- Install the Server/Network/Unified Communication Device (e.g., rack mount or ceiling mount, connect power, cable)
- Assist Support (Server/Network/UC) groups if there is any support needed from Hands & Perspective which cannot be done remotely ? Overall responsible for Data Closet/Computer room to provide support to support group or any 3rd party vendor need access to Data Closet/Computer room .
- Cable Management (Patching, Labelling and troubleshooting) o Data Closet/Computer Room Quality and Cleanliness
- Co-Ordination with 3rd Party for Data Closet/Computer room environment o Cooling o Power o Lighting o Space management o Power management Qualification: ? At least 3-4 years of Strong Hands-on experience ? Able to demonstrate Good Communication and Customer Handling Skills.
- Knowledge of Data Guard / Gateways.
- CCNP, CCIP (Essential), CCIE (Would be added advantage)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Joseph Jallu
Phone: +1 678-310-2648