Atlanta, Georgia, US - 30301 Atlanta, GA 30301
Job Title: DevOps Consultant
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, US - 30301
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Experience working in Linux, Windows environment
- Docker Kubernetes
- Prefer Experience with (bash or Python or shell),
- Experience with Ansible.
- Understand Java code (Java/Spring)
- Prefer Administration experience with Jenkins
- Prefer Administration experience with the Atlassian tool stack - Bitbucket,Unity, JIRA, Confluence
- Prefer Familiarity with large scale monitoring and analysis systems, such as ELK, Prometheus, Grafana.
- Service registry- Eureka, Hazelcast,
- Messaging Queue - Rabbit MQ, Kafka
- Experience deploying and maintaining distributed, failure-resistant architectures, including disaster recovery, backups, failover, etc.
- Experience with setting up and managing a DevOps infrastructure, including automated build, integration, VMs and test tools
- Extensive System Administration experience from hardware to applications.
- Automating the deployment of products and services and actively monitoring to ensure uptime and effective performance of applications and platforms.
- Building automation tools and components to aid in governed self-serve installation of code in development, testing and production environments.
- Collaborating with Technical Architects, Software Engineers, and Testing teams to ensure products and services are pushed into production per best practices and standards.
- Engage with internal and external partners acting as an escalation point to address issues with outages and operations and actively forecast to proactively address issues and minimize downtime.
- Dynamically prioritize the teams work while championing urgency and importance of standardized path to delivery.
- Significant experience working across varied customer, cloud native, on prem, hybrid implementations, including a complete understanding of the command line, services, processes, virtual memory, etc.
- Proficiency with configuration management tools, such as Chef or Puppet, and fluency with at least one major scripting language.
- Work in an Agile environment to deliver high quality software solutions.
- Devops with Docker Kubernetes , Ansible, ELK,Prometheus,
- Docker Kubernetes
- Linux and Windows environment
- Shell or Python or Bash
- Atlassian tool stack - Bitbucket,Unity, JIRA, Confluence
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Nick Jones