Devops AWS Engineer
Washington, District Of Columbia, US Washington, DC 20008
Job Title: Devops AWS Engineer
Location: Washington, District Of Columbia, US
Job Type: Contract
About Our Client: Our client is a leading source of financing for mortgage lenders, providing access to affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times. Their financing makes sustainable homeownership and workforce rental housing a reality for millions of Americans. They put their customers and partners at the center of everything they do. They apply their experience and expertise to deliver innovative solutions to help our customers succeed. They pour their hearts into everything they do. Because they know it makes a real difference in others’ lives. They are committed to moving forward with their partners to build a stronger, safer, more efficient housing finance system.
- Looking for a DevOps Engineer who will assist in optimizing the development process to enable faster development .
- Take complete ownership of build and deployment (CICD) systems and processes, enabling engineering teams to focus on building features quickly using automated processes
- Work with Agile Teams to implement CI/CD pipelines in on-prem and AWS environment
- Develop and maintain Jenkins shared library code to provide CI/CD functionality
- Work with infrastructure teams to implement fully automated environments
- Maintain and Monitor CI/CD pipelines
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in Software Engineering, DevOps, or related field
- Linux, Shell scripting
- Jenkins, Git/GitHub, Maven, Nexus
- Java, Python, AngularJS, Oracle
- Experience of automated testing, Cucumber, Selenium
- Tomcat, Autosys
- Knowledge of SDLC, Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
- AWS Cloud Formation, AWS EC2, VPC, S3, Lambda, and other native services, Cloud Foundry, Docker, Kubernetes
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.