Johnston, Rhode Island Johnston, RI 02919
Job Title: HR Generalist
Location: Johnston, Rhode Island - 02919
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months
- Looking for a HR Case Manager to work with both internal and external contacts ensuring a good experience during the leave of absence process.
- You will partner with internal and external contacts to also act as the liaison between all parties.
- Be the point of contact for a colleague and their manager during a Leave of Absence by providing support and education through the whole leave of absence process from pre leave to post leave.
- Follows Client policies and procedures, processes leaves or return to works timely, answers any questions the colleague or manager may have during the leave of absence
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of ADA accommodation requests, approvals, denials with both colleagues and managers as well as other notifications (position postings, return to work notifications).
- Build strong partnerships with all business lines (managers, Business Partners and colleagues), Benefits, Policy and Employment, Safety and Insurance, HR Legal.
- External contacts include third party Leave Administration vendor and Disability Carrier.
- 1 year working knowledge of employment law and familiarity with Family Medical Leave Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, familiarity with disability programs and state paid leaves.
- Familiarity with Oracle HCM (HR, Payroll, Benefits) preferred.
- Microsoft Office skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to perform effectively in a high risk, high volume, and high deadline driven environment.
- Demonstrated consistent delivery on commitments with excellent organizational skills, analytical skills, follow through and attention to detail.
- Ability to independently work a leave of absence case from pre leave event to post leave event.
- Customer and colleague experience with demonstrated desire to exceed expectations.
- Ability to serve multiple customers (employees, managers, HR).
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Monitor all open issues, cases, work requests for LOA and ensures proper prioritization and status updates.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter