LabWare LIMS - Business Analyst
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94016
Job Title: LabWare LIMS - Business Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA - 94016
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
LabWare LIMS Business Analyst - Job Description and Specific Responsibilities:
- Works collaboratively with LabWare LIMS Business SME’s, Regulatory, IT and Project Management teams to meet the project deliverables and timelines.
- Leads user acceptance to set criteria for testing and quality assurance of data migration in LW LIMS System
- Participates in user acceptance testing of new system functionality, Managing projects, developing project plans and monitoring performance.
- Participates in system validation and advocates for LIMS business teams
- Recommends process improvements by studying current processes in LW LIMS System
- Participates in the development, review and implementation of processes, SOPs, maintain procedures and associated documents affecting LabWare LIMS Systems teams and business partners
- Proactively addresses obstacles in order to meet team goals
- Works collaboratively with Code Developers, IT and Business Partners to set up complex new studies in LIMS system and configure notifications and complex custom queries.
- Partner effectively with LIMS IT and Business team in translating deep understanding of data, user requirements and regulatory requirements into appropriate user requirements and validation acceptance tests
- Capable of designing system integrations by mapping data between LIMS and interface systems
- Experience working in a GxP regulated industry is required and preferably Pharma in Sector.
- Clear understanding on software development life-cycles and agile development methodologies
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- • Experience working with IT and Business teams in Lab Systems and able to manage complete workflow.
- • Strong working experience in LabWare LIMS System
- • Knowledge on Instrument and other systems interface with LIMS System and configuration management.
- • Must demonstrate proficiency with relational databases, data migration and working understanding of validation and change control.
- • Strong customer service skills and problem solving skills.
- • Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377