Wilson Wilson, NC 27893
Job Title: Linux Admin
Location: Wilson, NC - 27893
About Our Client: Client Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries, Client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
- Patch Linux systems ( as per the fix released by REDHAT) by coordinating with Line of Business.
- Package installation, upgrade and removal in Linux VM
- Support activities for RHEL Linux cluster services management.
- Install/Upgrade VMTools on Linux VMs. (VMware)
- Configure NFS shares and mounting NFS filesystems and working with related issues and fixes.
- Working on paging spaces, analyzing the usage, increasing, decrease the paging spaces.
- Configuring volume groups, logical volumes, file systems and worked on issues that occurred.
- Monitoring performance of Linux servers, Memory, CPU, Network and Disk activities , analysing reports and finding any issues that occur.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Bruce Kulkarni email@example.com ; 678-606-9871