Bridgeview Bridgeview, IL 60455
Job Tile: Maintenance Mechanic
Location: Bridgeview IL - 60455
Duration: Perm Job
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- All Maintenance positions start off training on first shift and then will move into second or third shift when we are comfortable that they understand the machines and can maintain them safely. Training can take anywhere from 6 months to a year (depending on the individual/ business needs/ etc).
- Primary duties include providing safe and timely electrical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution of multiple operating machines within a manufacturing industrial environment.
- The ideal candidate will have strong mechanical experience, a familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics and have basic troubleshooting experience with proven ability of machine repair.
How you will impact Client:
- Utilize mechanical skills to maintain machinery
- Contribute to a collaborative safety culture that drives results
- Provide rapid response to ensure seamless productivity.
What you need to succeed:
- An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls, and power transmission systems.
- A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Working knowledge of power transmission equipment and bearings.
- Basic welding skills preferred but not required. * Familiar with pumps, both air and electric.
- Able to install and trouble shoot basic 3 phase motor control circuits
- Some knowledge of the various types of sensors and limit switches
- Familiar with computers and Microsoft software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Military training and or Technical School preferred
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Anjali @ email@example.com - 972-474-6777