Marketing Manager - Direct Mail and Affinity Channel
Malvern, Pennsylvania Malvern, PA 19355
Job Title: Marketing Manager - Direct Mail and Affinity Channel
Location: Malvern, Pennsylvania – 19355
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ months(potential for extension)
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develop a direct to consumer and affinity marketing roadmap influencing overall strategy, testing, third party data acquisition, audience segmentation, creative and customer journey optimization.
- Work with team to build skills, expand understanding of best practices in planning and scheduling DM campaigns.
- Align direct mail plans, campaigns and pieces with broader corporate and marketing strategic objectives.
- Create systems which maintain flexibility and elasticity needed to seize new market opportunities quickly.
- Drive channel strategies for continued program improvement throughout the customer relationship.
- Facilitate channel/campaign optimization from cost to communicate, data analyses, develop, test, and measure campaign strategies that will drive desired customer behavior and results.
- Design and implement ways to integrate with complex, multi-wave, multi-channel, triggered
- Drive key brand, communication, and digital marketing tactics aligned to our current marketing strategy for our affinity partnerships.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter