Framingham , Massachusetts, US Framingham, MA 1701
Job Title: Material Handler
Location: Framingham , Massachusetts, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months (Can Extend, No Promises)
- Perform inspection and receipt of product, stability, critical utility, and raw material samples.Perform lab support duties including sample shipments, glassware cleaning, lab materials order/receipt, temperature monitoring, and metrology duites.
- May conduct simple testing in accordance with defined standard operating procedures. Contact with outside vendors as necessary.
- Filing and archiving study related documents, includes lifting of boxes (25 lbs/11 kg to 40 lbs/18 kg).
- Demonstrated ability in the application of the requisite skills to perform the required tasks of the position.
- Receives general instructions on routine assignments under general supervision.
- Receives detailed instructions on new work, which may be closely supervised and reviewed. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee to encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Job has potential for biohazard exposure.. Years of Experience: 0 - 3 Years
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Name: Swapna Adapa