Network Architect L4
San Diego, California, US - 92154 San Diego, CA 92154
Job Title: Network Architect L4
Location: San Diego, California, US - 92154
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Deep understanding of virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V) and software- defined data center architectures.
Expert Level Networking Skills Including:
- Complex routing and switching solutions (Juniper, Cisco, Aruba, Brocade) utilizing BGP, OSPF, ISIS, VxLan, EVPN), Cloud Networking (Azure)
- Next Generation Load Balancers (F5, Netscalers, NGINX, etc.)
- Software-Defined Networking (VMWare NSX)
- Broad general knowledge with all of the following technology architectures:
- Experience developing and managing Private, Public, and Hybrid Multi-cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, GCP, VMWare, etc)
- IT Operations at Scale
- Automation, Orchestration technologies (vRA/vRO, Azure Stack, OpenStack, Cloud
- Stack, Microsoft Systems Center Orchestrator etc).
- Ability to whiteboard solutions interactively with customers and develop robust architectural documentation.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to engage and win the confidence of C-Level executives.
- Ability to execute on broad strategic vision and when needed dive deep into detail to drive meaningful outcomes.
- Self-motivated and can work without a lot of structure to develop meaningful strategies and drive execution to achieve established goals.
- Strong Troubleshooting skills and ability to provide technical solutions for complex network issues.
- One/More Expert-level industry certification (e.g. VCDX, CCIE, JNCIE, NPX, etc.)
- Strong hands-on experience on Juniper, F5 and Cisco Nexus devices
- Strong understanding of hyperconverged infrastructure.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula