Network Operations Center (NOC) Technician
Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30339
Job Title: Network Operations Center (NOC) Technician
Location: Atlanta , GA- 30339
About Our Client: Are you a NOC Technician looking to join a Culture-centric company Check out the opportunity with our client, an Atlanta based company with more that 600 locations in 12 states and still growing strong!
Does the idea of supporting an organization's Wide Area and SSC network operations of that size with more than 4,000 items in each location sound like a challenge you are up for
Overview Of The Role:
Outside of supporting the Wide Area and SSC network, this individual will help enure internal servers and systems are running efficiently and effectively on a daily basus.
Schedule: Overnight and Weekend Shift that will be either a Thursday or Monday from 7 PM to 8 AM (you will be working alone during this shift)
Duties And Responsibilities Include:
- Provides maintenance and technical support to the company’s operating systems, including networks, workstations, operating systems, and software applications.
- Obtains technology requirements for various projects and assists in developing the functional specifications for implementation to ensure the customer’s needs are met.
- Addresses and responds to customer issues and concerns in a timely manner. Provides the appropriate solutions to problems as needed.
- Ensures the availability, continuity, and security of data and information related to the organization.
- Supports the installation and configuration of the Wide Area hardware and software. Ensures new users are equipped with the appropriate training tools and customer support.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance on network hardware and software.
Work Experience/ Education:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience in related field preferred.
- Knowledge of network operations, hardware, and software installation and configuration preferred
- Technical certifications a plus
- Troubleshooting experience
Soft Skills: Customer service focused, determined, critical thinker, quick learner, problem solver, able to think outside the box, picks up technical skills quickly.
Nice to have: Experience using VM Ware, any ticketing system (we use Service Now), MS Office Suite, Firewall, Routing and switching, Windows Server OS
Some Of The Perks You Can Expect:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Plans
- Growth and Development Opportunityes
- Casual Dress Code
- Fun-lovong Company Culture
- Open Work Envivornment
- Free Fruit and Soft Drinks
- Innovative and Collaborative environment
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Wendy Cogan @ email@example.com