Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, US - 18702 Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
Job Title: Picking Technician
Location: Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, US - 18702
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
Note: Only Locals
- Work in a 250k square foot pharmacy where you will be part of the team that fills and packs patient prescriptions through manual and automated procedures. This role also requires loading of drugs into automated dispensing machines. Must be flexible and enjoy working at a fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Ability to reach/twist/turn/bend/stoop/
walk and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Regular and Predictable Attendance.
- Ability to read and understand the English language.
- Work a flexible schedule that could include mandatory overtime.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- This role also requires loading of drugs into automated dispensing machines.
- Pharm tech license is not required.
- The first week will consist of 40 hours of paid training Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.*Site Orientation Training
- Instructor Led on-the-job training
- Computer Based Compliance Training Courses
- Guided Production with a Certified Mentor
- *The training hours may be modified based on business need. Prior notice will be provided of any changes to the training schedule.
- During the first week, staff must be present for the entire duration of the training week.
Sunday - Wednesday
Monday - Wednesday
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, twglobal delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Phone: +1 (717) 546-7393