Project Management Professional - II
Basking Ridge Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Job Title : Project Management Professional - II
Location : Basking Ridge NJ 07920
Duration : 6 Months
About Client: Our client is a leading communication technology company which has been at the center of the communications revolution for over 100 years. They are one of the largest in the world which helps people, businesses and things communicate better. They make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. They are also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Their goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world.
- Marketing temp needed: ideal candidate should have a retail background and the ability to manage projects and timelines.
- Selected candidate responsibilities includes
- Accessory product support
- Have to 60% Data entry and administrative support it includes Product entry and packaging support and Promotional database and submissions
- Candidate has to work 10% time as a liaison with a team in China (English speaking team) it includes keep detailed notes and logs of actions between this teams work and the U.S. teams goals and Managing products going to and coming from this team into the U.S. and keeping details of such Candidates make sure all critical items on either side are closed to maximize Asia direct sourcing
- Has to work 10% on National Planograming of products. It includes effectively monitor and change accessory placement within overall store layout and model planogram within HQ location and local stores to make sure placement and strategy align
- Selected candidate communicate this plan to HQ and area teams to effectively implement strategy
- Also candidate has to spend 10% time on web work (Our site and other external sites).
- It includes ability to search, compare and solve inefficiencies and ability to drive other teams to accomplish goals ahead of schedule
- Also candidate ability to identify enhancements and recommend changes
- Has to work 10% on Channel work it includes Communications to our external teams and collecting data from these same teams
- Candidate is proficient in Microsoft Excel and have Application Skills – Abobe creative suite
- Need to have familiarity with database concepts – to assist in conversion of accessory/device data into database.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Hank Rajguru@ firstname.lastname@example.org ;678-487-8569;
StanleySudhakar@ email@example.com ;678-203-2368