Project Specialist 4
Rosemead , California CA 91770
Job Title: Sr. Product Manager
Location: Rosemead , California - 91770
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 18+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- As a Sr. Product Manager, you lead new product development and have overall responsibility for product definition and delivery over multiple Scrum teams as part of SCE’s Digital Center of Excellence with the goal of disruptive innovation through design thinking and agile based methodologies, coupled with advanced technology platforms.
- The successful candidate will be expected to on-board quickly and determine the state of their team and lead them from the inception through deployment phases. Using Design Thinking methodologies, the Sr. Product Manager will manage and prioritize product backlog, identify and build relationships with customers, gather requirements gathering across the customers, and be responsible for creating the best outcome for customers.
- This role will lead multidisciplinary teams through a lean, agile-based incubation and implementation process – e.g., Build, Learn, and Adapt. Daily activities of this role will encompass establishing of sprint goals, refine backlog, prioritize backlog, and work with developers and scrum masters to drive delivering solutions frequently.
- Will work daily with other Product Owners, Developers, Program Managers, QA team, Scrum Masters, and business and IT stakeholders.
Detailed stuff you will be doing...
- Participate in scrum team activities (grooming, planning, standups, story writing, and prioritization)
- Clearly define feature requirements and business logic for the scrum team and design partners
Collaborate with developers, designers, and partners to implement and manage product releases; direct UAT efforts;
Grow ongoing third party relationships
- Set KPI-driven priorities for the scrum team and work to achieve the desired outcome
Use quantitative and qualitative data to become knowledgeable about the customer, their habits, and their needs
- Align various stakeholders (marketing, operations, data tracking, etc.) on delivery scope and in preparation for launch
- Support strategic discussions on the future direction of the product and user experience
- Maintain a roadmap and regularly review with stakeholders and partners
- Manage cross-functional relationships and work through competing priorities with ease
Operate both independently and as part of a broader team; juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment
- Work to meet agreed upon time frames / target dates with the scrum team and PMO partners
- 5+ years of experience in product management and practicing agile values and principles
- Experience working in an Agile environment including defining and documenting product requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Strong ability to solve problems and adapt in a fast-paced environment
Ability to drive and influence business decisions based on data and metrics
- Experience owning the product backlog with a scrum team and confident in independently managing a scrum team
A drive to create amazing consumer products and a proven track record of developing, launching, and managing successful digital video products
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Ability to excel in an execution-focused, fast-paced environment balancing multiple projects and priorities, including short-term goals and long-term vision
Solution-oriented, highly motivated, and proactive self-starter who can work with multiple disparate teams to execute on strategic and tactical company goals.
- Passionate about the utilities industry, safety, energy, user experience, analytics, automation, and mobile platforms
- Comfortable analyzing data and presenting to stakeholders
Knowledgeable about tech and product best practices
- Experience with user experience concepts and creating mockups, prototypes, proof of concepts
Comfortable with product collaboration tools (e.g. JIRA, Octane, Aha, etc.)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Sangeeta Choudhury
Phone: 678 -890-5107