SOC Lead Engineer
St Louis, Missouri, US - 6301 Saint Louis, MO 6301
Job Title: L2 SOC Engineer
Location: St Louis, Missouri, US - 6301
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Onboard all the Log Sources to the SIEM Platform by using the appropriate data connectors in coordination with the Vendor for all the supported log sources.
- Enable out-of-the-box detection capabilities & alerting using rule templates feature in SIEM based on the log sources.
- Enhance detection capabilities by creating custom rules tailored to the respective data and environment
- Investigation of Security Alerts triggered on the SIEM Platform.
- Document and Guide the team on alerts triaging and qualification into incidents or false positives
- Document and Guide the team on appropriate prioritization of qualified incidents, Notification through standard communication channel and opening of corresponding incident tickets on Ticketing platform
- Provide remediation recommendations for response to qualified security Incidents with reference to appropriate Security playbooks
- Keep abreast of Cyber Threat Advisories on global threats and critical vulnerabilities; Recommend actions to be taken based on the customer environment
- Providing Specific Incident information to security Incident Response Team towards resolution of a Critical Incident
- Understanding the Root cause and preparing an Analysis Report when required
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Dennis Miller