Security Operations Analyst
Frisco,Texas, US Frisco, TX 75034
Job Title: Security Operations Analyst
Location: Frisco, Texas, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12+ Months With Possibility Of Extension
About Our Client: Company is world's thirteenth-largest mobile-phone service provider by subscribers and the fourth-largest multinational telecommunications network. Company has 44,000 team members and international's subsidiaries had a combined total of approximately 230 million subscribers, locations spanning Europe, United States, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands.
- Coordinate operational controls effectiveness SDLC testing across teams within a specified organization as required.
- Provide intake, review, oversight, and tracking in support of SDLC functions.
- Support the remediation of results from reviews and tests.
- Ensure that SDLC quality and risk metrics are collected and compiled.
- Ensure the effective collection, review and publication of results.
- Ensure that the SDLC Framework, policies and procedures are adhered to by the IT division.
- Support the development and execution of the risk assessments, control objective, and IT “risk theme” assessments including track mitigating actions and communicate results.
- Continually review and mature the key risk indicators being monitored by the IT divisions.
- Perform trend analysis and problem reviews and make recommendations for improvement and/or prevention of weaknesses noted.
- Perform and document results of Control Self Assessments for Event Driven Preventive/Detective business process controls according to the audit calendar.
- Proficient with Microsoft products not restricted to but including: Outlook, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Proficient or willing to learn SharePoint administrative functions in order to update/maintain team SharePoint sites.
- Ideal candidates should have a working knowledge of one or more of the Compliance and Controls standards. (i.e. SOX, COBIT, ITIL, COSO).
- Demonstrated ability in identifying, evaluating and/or defining compliance requirements in a technical environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are important for this position, which includes the ability to translate technical requirements and issues into non-technical language.
- Ability to approach technical challenges from a business perspective is required along with the ability to manage and ensure the completion of multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Possess strong negotiation skills with a “can-do” attitude and be able to motivate stakeholders.
- Meticulous in daily working details (Excel spreadsheets, meeting minutes, Compliance template documents), and a track record of delivering regulatory documentation.
- Must be able to prioritize, manage, and meet deadlines as well as adapt to direction/priority changes with short notice.
- Should be a self-starter or have the ability to be part of a self-managed team and have the ability to initiate assistance where needed
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter