Service Now Developer
Burbank Burbank, CA 91505
Job Title: Service Now Developer
Location: Burbank CA - 91505
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
This is a role for a qualified ServiceNow Developer to assist with the build of business solutions that align with the enterprise IT Service Management strategy. The candidate will be involved with the development, testing, and deployment of our ServiceNow Incident, Problem, Change, and Service solutions based on the foundational data within the ServiceNow CMDB.
- 3+ recent years of experience configuring and customizing all aspect of ServiceNow such as:
- General design: UI Actions, UI Policies, UI Pages, Business Rules, Client Scripts, Script Includes, Catalog Client Scripts, Catalog UI Polices, Email Scripts, Scripted Web Services, Events, Workflows
- Specific modules: ITSM, SLA/SLM, CMDB, Performance Analytics, Service Portal
- Design and develop solutions on the ServiceNow platform, including creation and modification of applications, forms, workflow, interfaces and any other customization required to support ITSM/ITIL processes
- Assist in the implementation and enhancement/customization of ServiceNow modules and features (e.g., CMDB, Knowledge, Discovery, Orchestration) based on process owners' needs
- Monitor and optimize the health, usage, and overall compliance of the ServiceNow platform
- Coordinate & execute platform upgrades & maintenance, update set management, system clone
- Develop and maintain integrations between ServiceNow and other information systems with an understanding of REST, SOAP, web service architectures
- Build and execute automated test procedures and scripts, and participate in associated testing (both verification and validation) activities
- Contribute technical expertise to strategic and tactical planning activities regarding ServiceNow
- Provide advanced support for ServiceNow by troubleshooting a variety of difficult software problems, implementing bug fixes and performing root cause analysis
- Participate in the Scrum-based agile processes and meetings with the other development team members
- Communicate with managers, end users, and process owners frequently to establish requirements and guide development
- Prior experience migrating from BMC Remedy ITSM Suite
- Prior implementation experience with one or more of the following data separation approaches within ServiceNow: Domain Separation, Application Inheritance, Adhoc (data policies and security rules)
- Enterprise architecture domains
- Service oriented and distributed application architecture in the enterprise (web services, data access and persistence, client/server, etc)
- Windows/Linux Operating System, Virtual machine configuration and connectivity
- Event management platforms (Netcool, HPOM, BPPM, etc)
- Cloud Management Platforms such as AWS, VMware, BMC, etc.
- Experience writing Selenium IDE and WebDriver tests; knowledge of element locators, Selenese commands and web driver methods.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Sherman @ Shermane@askstaffing.com - 678-250-9916