Software Systems Engineer
Troy Troy, MI 48007
Job Title: Software Systems Engineer
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Troy, MI - 48007
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Proficient knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, VB, Python, etc.) for development of automated testing.
- Ability to use tools such as networking emulators, oscilloscopes, and test boxes to validate and test software functionality.
- Ability to develop function specifications for software development.
- Experience working with 32bit microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of CAN communication interface and Vector tools.
- Ability to create CAPL simulations for system-level development.
- Ability to create a flash boot loader framework for embedded software reprogramming via USB, CAN, MOST, etc.
- Knowledge of intra vehicle communication protocols including CAN/LIN/MOST/SPI/Ethernet (TCP/IP).
JOB DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES (USED FOR CLIENT LETTERS IF A/P):
- Capture customer requirements for specific program by reviewing documentation and asking questions of the customer’s software and/or release team.
- Analyze and document customer and CUSTOMER internal requirements, and generate internal functional specifications for CUSTOMER software.
- Document customer software functionality in cases where it does not exist to define general functionality to provide fundamental interaction procedures.
- Contribute to the decomposition of requirements into a software system / architecture design.
- Create functional test specifications to document testing required for CUSTOMER software.
- Perform testing to confirm embedded software functions according to the functional specifications.
- Report issues identified by testing to the software design team for corrective action, and collaborate with the software design team to resolve the issue.
- Perform testing to confirm software defects have been corrected and update issue tracker system.
- Develop and maintain system testing tools, and configure the tools for specific projects (e.g CANoe panels).
- Perform testing to reproduce identified issues.
- Provide support to CUSTOMER’s Integration and Quality Assurance teams to evaluate and identify root cause of field issues.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram Aditya @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-257-2405