Sr Software Engineer
Mountain View Mountain View, CA 00000
Job Title: Sr Software Engineer
Location: Mountain View, CA
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Responsible for design, development, maintenance and implementation of software solutions using Java and other open source frameworks.
- Identifies and suggests solutions to problems of significant scope, work independently and come up with long term & broader solution across all scenarios.
- Performs and be responsible for design, development and implementation of highly complex components in existing products and new offering. Deliver high quality features and product with faster turnaround. Successfully manage multiple assignments and projects across one or more teams.
- Work with product owner to understand business requirements and translate them into relevant technical requirements. Provide technical perspective in requirement prioritization and engage with Technical leads/ Architects to set technical product direction by weighing industry trends, competitive information, and product requirements
- Perform technical and functional research & analysis to come up with possible solution approaches and suggest best approach for product features. Drive and contribute to technology evaluations for choosing the appropriate and relevant technology for solution development. Demonstrate sharp learning curve to acquire understanding of new technologies, platforms, and applications.
- Understand & Suggest Technical improvements when reviewing solutions, approaches, designs and conducting code reviews. Mentors less experienced developers in advanced concepts and implements plans to develop less skilled team members.
- Apply good design patterns and practices, widely used as well as emerging in industry, for designing and implementing solutions.
- Communicates clearly and effectively within team as well as with other groups like QA, Support and other product/engineering teams
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines. Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented, custom-centered. Works with minimum or no supervision on development and related tasks
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or equivalent educational qualification and experience required.
- Around 10 years of software development experience specifically in Enterprise software development. Development experience for server side applications on Linux or Windows would be preferable.
- 10 years on experience in Java programming and Java-J2EE , Spring Frameworks, JMS, JPA Frameworks like OpenJPA, Hibernate, Eclipse Link, JUnit.
- Understanding of relational and non-relational databases.
- 5 Years of experience of developing SOAP & RESTful enterprise services.
- Exposure to Enterprise software design and development frameworks including the open source frameworks
- eCommerce & Payment domain experience would be an added advantage.
- Excellent programming and computer science skills, analytical skills. Strong problem solving and debugging skills. Strong hands on with programming, debugging, technologies, and software design and development tools.
- Prior Experience in Working with Agile, a Plus
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Manu Soni @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; - 415-231-7678