Sr. Quality Specialist
Davenport Davenport, IA 52722
Job Title: Sr. Quality Specialist
Location: Davenport, Iowa - 52722
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Interface with all CLSS engineering disciplines and with customers and suppliers on quality related issues.
- Provide technical input on quality and contractual issues to internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Analyze production and service limitations and standards, and recommend revisions of specifications when indicated.
- Review design concepts and technical documentation.
- Design or specify inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment.
- Analyze requirements and develop/submit First Article Inspection Reports
- Perform necessary tests with equipment and effectively document test results.
- Development and modification of procedural documents.
- Compile and perform various reports and audits.
- Formulate or help formulate Business Management System policies, procedures and instructions.
- Assist with the implementation of quality standards and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct training on quality assurance concepts and tools.
- Perform all operations according to prescribed safety and environmental principles.
- Interprets engineering drawings and specifications, customer quality requirements, and company quality requirements to ensure compliance with the customer's expectations.
- All other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (or combination of education and experience)
- 5+ years Quality Assurance (QA) experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in reading and interpreting technical documents, including prints (GD&T), drawings, and engineering orders.
- 3+ years’ experience with AS9100, MIL-STD, ISO 13485 or TS16949
- 3 + years’ experience with Quality Management System (QMS) Auditing.
- 3+ years’ experience with Root Cause Analysis Tools, Lean Manufacturing, and Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be eligible to obtain and maintain security clearance, which requires USA Citizenship.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Vincent Gandra @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 415-200-4129