Store Systems Help Desk Technician
Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30339
Job Title: Store Systems Help Desk Technician
Location: Atlanta, GA - 30339
About Our Client:
Are you looking to level up your Help Desk career? Does working for a national company that keeps us going excite you?
If so, keep reading. We are working with an Atlanta headquarted organization with over 600 locations in 12 states and still growing to find a motivated and ready to grow Store Systems Help Desk Technician. The growth at this company brings mega opportunity with this role through OTJ, professional development opportunities and limitless future roles potential.
The Shift For This Position: Sunday-Thursday 4:00pm-3:00am
Overview: The Store Systems Help Desk Technician is responsible for supporting the organization’s technical support work order process through call dispatching functions. This individual serves as the first line of response for technical issues streaming from field personnel and optimizes available resources to ensure accurate and efficient problem solving.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Support to Store Systems Help Desk team responsible for handling trouble tickets submitted by store teams for all technical equipment and software applications at the store. Technicians are required to close a minimum of 6 tickets per 8 hour work day.
- Ensures exceptional customer service to all field personnel, while working to maximize efficiency.
- Performs basic call taking and troubleshooting functions. Follows up on open service complaints and ensures a solution is met for vendor-related issues.
- Consistently follows all help desk standards and policies.
Work Experience/ Education:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; a degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field preferred
- 1+ years’ experience in a technical support to help desk role a plus
- Knowledge of PC, network, hardware, and software installation and configuration a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Soft Skills: Customer service focused, outgoing, ability to accept constructive criticism, easy to engage, multi-tasker, willingness to learn
Some of the Perks you can expect:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Plans
- Growth and Development Opportunityes
- Casual Dress Code
- Fun-lovong Company Culture
- Open Work Envivornment
- Free Fruit and Soft Drinks
- Innovative and Collaborative environment
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Wendy Cogan @ email@example.com