Tableau Developer (Remote Until Covid -19)
Atlanta, Georgia, US - 30319 Atlanta, GA 30319
Job Title: Tableau Developer (Remote Until – Covid -19)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, US - 30319
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: They makes buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. With the technology, market intelligence, and products and services, my client simplifies the trusted exchange and mobility of vehicles and maximizes value for dealers, manufacturers and car shoppers.
- Our client is looking for a Tableau Developer with having experience in Tableau, Python, Alteryx, API and SQL
Only W2 Candidates No H1B
- The Tableau Software engineer will be a key resource to work across our Software Engineering BI/Analytics stack to ensure stability, scalability, and the delivery of valuable BI & Analytics solutions for our leadership teams and business partners. Keys to this position are the ability to excel in identification of problems or analytic gaps and mapping and implementing pragmatic solutions. An excellent blend of analytical, technical and communication skills in a team based environment are essential for this role.
Tools We Use:
- Able to design, build, maintain & deploy complex reports in Tableau
- Experience integrating Tableau into another application or native platforms is a plus
- Expertise in Data Visualization including effective communication, appropriate chart types, and best practices.
- Knowledge of best practices and experience optimizing Tableau for performance.
- Experience reverse engineering and revising Tableau Workbooks created by other developers.
- Understand basic statistical routines (mean, percentiles, significance, correlations) with ability to apply in data analysis
- Able to turn ideas into creative & statistically sound decision support solutions
Education And Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 Years of hands on experience in data warehousing & BI technologies (Tableau/OBIEE/Business Objects/Cognos)
- Three or more years of experience in developing reports in Tableau
- Have good understanding of Tableau architecture, design, development and end user experience.
What We Look For:
- Very proficient in working with large Databases in Oracle & Big Data technologies will be a plus.
- Deep understanding & working experience of data warehouse and data mart concepts.
- Understanding of Alteryx and R packages is a plus
- Experience designing and implementing high volume data processing pipelines, using tools such as Spark and Kafka.
- Experience with Scala, Java or Python and a working knowledge of AWS technologies such as GLUE, EMR, Kinesis and Redshift preferred.
- Excellent knowledge with Amazon AWS technologies, with a focus on highly scalable cloud-native architectural patterns, especially EMR, Kinesis, and Redshift
- Experience with software development tools and build systems such as Jenkins
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Raj Singh