Technical Specialist - CA PAM
Collierville Collierville, TN 38017
Job Title: Technical Specialist – CA PAM
Location: Collierville, TN - 38017
Duration: 9 Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Senior Level Microsoft Windows Desktop advanced engineering and administration (5+years)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in support or implementation of Privileged Access Management using CA PAM formally known as Xceedium solution for large scale customers across various industry vertical
- Works closely with project manager and engagement manager to identify key CA PAM technical requirements, prioritize requirements, catalog requirements, and assign them to project use cases and sprints.
- Should have experience on the following versions:
- CA PAM version 2.8.x onwards
- Responsible for privileged User account administration of various Windows and UNIX accounts using CA PAM.
- Integrating various platforms with CA PAM, such as Windows servers, UNIX servers, Databases and networking Devices.
- Perform health check monitoring on all CA PAM appliances to ensure consistent availability of system to end user.
- Understanding of Users Groups & device groups in CA PAM
Mukesh Sharma @ email@example.com ; - 678-785-3381