Reno, Nevada, US - 89521 Reno, NV 89521
Job Title: Warehouse General
Location: Reno, Nevada, US - 89521
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
Note: Only Locals
- Warehouse duties to include picking and packing of orders (finished products) in a GMP facility. Temporary Contractor will be assigned a core work area but is required to be cross-trained and able to fulfill business needs in all areas of the Distribution Center. Temporary Contractor is responsible for the fulfillment, packing and verification for all customer orders. This position requires employee to gain knowledge of and adhere to HSE, GMP and SOP requirements while maintaining operational efficiencies. Temporary Contractors are expected to perform multiple (some non-routine) tasks that in many cases require judgment and accuracy in fulfilling customer orders.
- Fulfill, pack, verify and record the necessary data for all customer orders and requests.
- Willing to support the required business area based on daily demand: willing to learn and adjust easily with changing priorities.
- Perform accuracy checks/verification as required by SOPs.
- Actively participate in assuring a safe working environment.
- Strictly adhere to standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Practice good housekeeping of work area and equipment used in the fulfillment process.
- Attend, participate, & successfully complete all training sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be detail-oriented for quality purposes batch numbers, part numbers, product locations, and quantities must be verified on every order.
Must Have Reliable Transportation:
- Must be able to lift 15-35 lbs. on a consistent basis for up to 10 hours. Must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, for up to 10 hours per shift. Must be able to periodically work in a cold environment as required (36F to 46F).
- Basic computer skills; computerized Warehouse Management System utilized by every employee.
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred, but not required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, twglobal delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Phone: +1 (717) 546-7393